2 of 2
Promoting Litmocracy
Posted: 17 January 2011 02:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2006-07-29

I vote for cleaning up the forums. While joking about spam may be fun for a second, it invites more spammers and will get old quick. Besides, I’m not a big fan of designer bags, real or otherwise, and I’m pretty sure Don isn’t either, so it’s not even helpful as a present idea. Just my two cents.

- Star

Signature 

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

Posted: 17 January 2011 11:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  639
Joined  2005-08-30

One vote was all it took.

Anyone reading this may be on my “I trust you enough” list so if you don’t have the ability to delete other members’ forum posts, let me know and I’ll consider granting it to you.

Posted: 18 January 2011 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-29

So…shall I get to it? (I’ve been itching for months).

Signature 

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

Posted: 18 January 2011 01:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-30

Yes please grin  You’ve been on that list for a long time Star.

Posted: 18 January 2011 05:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-29

*phew*
*wipes brow*

I’ve gotten to a lot of them - some seem harmless enough so I let them be. I’m sure there are more hiding in threads and I’ll get to them eventually. Essentially, I think the bulk of the worst of the spam posts are gone, and it’ll be easier to keep the forums clean with daily maintenance (which I will happily take on).

I have to say that while browsing through threads and discussions I found a lot of interesting stuff. Some I remember reading and contributing to, some I had never seen before, but I think you may find me guilty of necroposting in the next couple of weeks as I think a lot of good can come out of some of those posts.

I am also putting this idea out there before starting to move stuff, but there are a lot of submissions that are posted to the wrong forum (i.e. stories or other workshop postings appear in general discussion instead of submission discussion). It might be helpful to send those to the right forum so that everyone knows where to find them, and it would also serve to clean up the general discussion forum, which is getting a bit cluttery and harder to navigate.

Thoughts?

- Star

Signature 

Posted: 18 January 2011 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-30

Necroposting is great - except when it’s spam.

Posted: 18 January 2011 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-29

Find awesome stories here!
Want to write and read cool stuff? Visit us today!

*snicker*

Signature 

Posted: 01 March 2011 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-30

Administrators get a “[ban member]” link in the upper right corner of each Forum post that they can use to disable your account or just delete it, along with all the posts you’ve made.  Keep an eye out for it because you never know when one of the administrators will decide to make you an administrator and give you this super power.  Once you earn it, make sure you use it wisely.

Posted: 02 November 2018 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2018-11-02

i found here best.
https://clasofm.com
clasofservers

Posted: 02 November 2018 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2018-11-02

i found here best.