2 of 2
Confused
Posted: 05 March 2008 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  639
Joined  2005-08-30

Please propose a method I can use to determine which category I should pull from when I’m ready to add another piece to the next issue.  If it’s better than the one I’ve created, I’ll probably work on it.

Dave.

Posted: 29 March 2008 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  343
Joined  2006-12-13

Since I am an Administrator, does that mean I can put the whole site back the way it was before, when I could still understand it?

J. Colterjohn
Complaints Department Head, Supervisor, Team Lead, King, and Executive Secretary

Posted: 29 March 2008 04:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-30

You probably could, but then I’d have to de-administerize you and fix it.  I am too lazy to choose between the different categories when it comes time to select pieces for the mag.

What is it now that you don’t understand?  I thought you got it all figured out.

Posted: 29 March 2008 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-13

Oh sorry… didn’t see that latest post before I started whining… (heh heh).

The problem I’m having is (as you may have noticed from all the excellent whining I’ve been doing) that there is too much to choose between, now, in all these disparate categories.  If you absolutely MUST insist on having us compare apples with Tibetan monks, then at least the possibilities should be narrowed down somewhat first. 

Four categories and pick the top ones from each until you have enough for an issue?
Four categories and have some sort of bake-off between some number of the top 20/30?
After random insane category-free voting (as goes on now) has taken place, divide top (say) 20 into categories and then have a voting bake-off?
Even with NO categories I think the narrowing down and voting over some list of finalists would help contain the chaos in MY brain, anyways. 
Need to be able to see which is the top-ranked post without having to wade through all of the posts.  Based on my own “ticket”, I don’t even HAVE the top-ranked post listed, and I can’t tell what it is in case I want to change my mind about what I am ranking first.  Maybe I’m missing something, but I wish it were easier to figure out, if so.

Hope this helps
J. Colterjohn
Complaints Department Head, Supervisor, Chair, Voice Crying in the Wilderness, Team Lead, King, and Executive Secretary

Posted: 29 March 2008 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-13

Being too lazy is not the problem.  You are clearly spending too much time playing Scrabulous. 
You weren’t too lazy to have categories BEFORE. 
By the way, I suspect it’s your turn.

Posted: 29 March 2008 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-30

Not my turn.

Posted: 29 March 2008 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-13

Now it is…. OK OK this is not LITERARILY RELEVANT!!!!

Posted: 29 March 2008 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-13

Since you won’t take your turn, I’m assuming you are fixing up Litmocracy to my specifications, she said happily.

Posted: 25 May 2008 02:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-12-13

N.B. He didn’t.

Posted: 02 July 2010 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-07-02

HI FRIENDS,
I M NEW TO HOLIDAY IQ. NEVERTHELESS ITS A WONDERFUL SITE.

I WAS PLANNING AWEEK END TRIP FROM BANGALORE. I M A LITTLE CONFUSED. THE CHOICES HAVE BOILED DOWN TO 2 DESTINATIONS. I BEING PONDCHERRY AND THE OTHER WAYNAD. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME DECIDE THE DESTINATION.
AC Evaporator

2 of 2

‹‹ Writing for kids?      New front page!!! ››