Litmocracy’s Baby
Posted: 21 November 2011 11:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-11-14

Greetings and Salutations!

I would introduce myself in the classical way, basically giving you my name and such, but I do not have one yet. I hear it’s a hot conversation topic right now in my home to be, but for now, I am referred to as ‘baby brother’, ‘demon child’ and a variety of other nicknames.

I should be able to give you a better idea of my age once I decide on my birth date, which should be around March 19 of 2012. In the meantime, I am content to float around in Star‘s belly and to benefit from her increased appetite and yes, her increasingly weird cravings.

I aspire to be all that I can be. I know my parents, Deminizer and Starlizard, are hoping that I am a healthy, intelligent, creative and curious child. They met here on Litmocracy 5 years ago, and I am proud to say that I am to be the first child issued of the first couple that ever hitched up here on the site.

I may be small yet, but I am already famous: my picture will make the cover of Issue 22 of Literal Translations, Litmocracy’s quarterly magazine. Make sure to check it out and grab yourself a copy!!

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, and hope you will enjoy them. For now, I think I’ll take a little nap to be fully rested for this evening’s kicking activities.

I’m really happy to be part of the community, and look forward to enlightening exchanges. Feel free to PM me, and I’ll be sure to make mom or dad type my reply back to you!

Signature 

Whether I will grow up to be the hero of my own life, I do not know.

‹‹ Sullee J      G’day ››