G’day
Posted: 23 November 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-11-19

My name is David Cairns. I write as D.A.Cairns. Litmocracy is another of many avenues I am exploring for a three fold purpose.1. to meet writers and readers 2. to improve my writing 3. to find readers fro my writing. So I say G’day to you all and offer you my mandatory third person bio

D.A. Cairns is married with two teenagers and lives on the south coast of New South Wales where he works part time as an English language teacher and writes stories in his very limited spare time. He has had more than 20 short stories published (but who’s counting right?) He blogs at Square pegs http://dacairns.blogspot.com.au His second novel, Loathe Your Neighbor, is coming soon from Artema Press.

Posted: 24 November 2012 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2006-07-29

Hi David,

And welcome to Litmocracy! I’m always looking forward to reading new members and getting to know them better, so thanks for the intro smile I’ll be keeping an eye out for your submissions, but in the meantime, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or need a hand navigating the site.

Have fun!

- Star

Signature 

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

Posted: 29 November 2012 09:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  240
Joined  2005-09-15

Keep your eye out for contests. You can win some cash for your work as well.

‹‹ Litmocracy’s Baby      Lifelong bibliophile ››