Hello
Posted: 25 January 2008 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-01-25

Hello everyone. I’m Ian and have just restarted my writing career. I originally was a journalist with a degree. That got me into more frustrating situations than you want to know and that I care to recount. However, I’ve spent the better part of my life in the photography business and now that I’m retired from that I have the chance to writeonce more.

I’m looking forward to my experiences here and hope I get to share experiences, real or imagined, with you through reading your submissions and through submitting my writing for your review.

Best Regards,

Ian M. Doyle

Posted: 27 January 2008 09:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  635
Joined  2005-08-30

I’m looking forward to my experiences here and hope I get to share experiences, real or imagined, with you through reading your submissions and through submitting my writing for your review.

That sounds good to me!  Can you tell me if you received the newsletter I sent a couple days ago?  You may appreciate the epiphany that motivated me to put everything together for the voting:  People don’t submit to the Mind Change or News categories very much, and that means there’s a dearth of such material on the site and in the magazine.  There’s only one way to tell if submissions to those categories are as interesting to others as they are to me, and that is by collecting votes between submissions to different categories.  And if they are as interesting, it will motivate more people to writesuch stuff.

So I look forward to your journalistic bent.

Dave.

Posted: 28 January 2008 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-01-25

Dave,

Thank you, yes I did receive the newsletter. I can’t comment on the changes made because my Litmocracy reality already has these changes incorporated and so they’re new to me. However, once I get familiar with the site I’m sure I’ll find something to complain about.

‹‹ Greetings      Hello ››