Hello from Milwaukee
Posted: 18 February 2008 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2008-02-18

Hello,

My name is Sarah and I am currently a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, pursuing my MA in English creative writing and an MLIS in library science.

When I am not writing, reading, or staring out the window at the snow, snow, SNOW, I enjoy eating dark chocolate M&Ms;, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and watching NCIS. In a past life, I have been pro-writer’s strike. Though, I am very thankful that there will be new shows!

I am also very single. And I haven’t murdered anyone in the past 48 hours, can carry a decent conversation, and know the difference between a TD and a field goal. I am only just coming out of my mild depression from the loss of the Patriots. Sad day.

Blog:
http://iheartya.wordpress.com

UW-Milwaukee’s Lit Journal (I am a Creative Nonfiction Editor):
http://creamcityreview.org

That’s about all. Feel free to contact me with any questions wink Or if you just want to chat about… writing, reading, or reruns of Full House. wink

Posted: 25 February 2008 12:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  635
Joined  2005-08-30

And you vote a lot!  I love that!  Do you know Zignego - I went to school with two of them.  It’s a big concrete company in WI.

Be sure to come back to vote on new submissions.  As Piva’s message in General Discussion attests, I take good suggestions very seriously.  So if you’ve got any, please post them.

Dave.

Posted: 28 February 2008 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  343
Joined  2006-12-13

Hi Sarah… don’t go away.  I can’t figure out what Dave is doing here since I went away for Christmas, but maybe you can.

Posted: 28 February 2008 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2008-02-18

only if someone buys me a cheeseburger! then I will stay!

‹‹ Hello      Hello ››