Virtual Book Tours
Posted: 27 May 2008 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-05-27

Communicated with Dave who mentioned I should post this to the members about utilizing this very powerful tool to promote and sell more of YOUR books faster, better and easier.

I’m specifically looking for authors to interview utilizing the virtual book tour to assist you in promoting and selling your books via a live teleseminar.

This has been used quite extensively and very successfully by numerous best selling authors such as Jack Canfield, Stephen Covey, Robert Allen, Donald Trump, Mark Victor Hansen, Jay Abraham and many, many others and now you can do the same thing.

Why is the virtual book tour so effective?  because it allows your readers and the other listeners on the call to create an intimate bond with you as the author.  I’ll be asking you their questions about your book - so you can give them greater insights to your work, learn more about you, specific areas of your book they want to know more about, etc.  Once this bond is created and because its done live, they want to buy more of your works and upcoming projects.

To learn more about the Virtual Book Tour system in great detail and how to put it to work for you, a live 2 hour teleseminar on the how, what and why it works so well will be held this coming Thursday, June 5th at 6pm pst , 9pm est.

You can register for the call by going to http://www.webtipsguy.com/virtualbooktour

Once there, you can also ask any additional questions you may have for me.  Also, let me know if you are interested in being placed on an interview schedule and how I can best reach you.

If you are at all serious about selling more books, easier and faster, you do not want to miss this call - If you are currently a published author, I’d highly encourage you to invite your publisher to the call as well.

I believe the slots are limited to only 453 so if you are interested, please get registered as quickly as possible.

Posted: 21 November 2009 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-11-21

This post is great.i like the idea of present.the way you adopt is nice always try to do nice work.I will share this post with my friends.It is very much authentic and useful information.keep it up.regards

Posted: 25 November 2009 02:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-11-23

hi,