August 1st, 2008
Posted: 01 August 2008 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  240
Joined  2005-09-15

Halo…

Hope all out there in Litmock land are well. I am working on finding some new writing work. I have sent off the script to Doprava (just got it off bro) and have a number of others on a number of projects, but I still need 4 people to do a life story. I have been mad busy with trips to LA and New Mexico, though they were very productive trips, and might have missed contact with some of you. The alien book is filled up, I am awaiting the first segment to be finished by Theresa to pass it on to Bosley and so forth. Meantime, if anything new comes up, I’ll keep you posted. We are hoping that, beyond the book contest, once we get a film mid-production, we can run a very large original script contest, so keep that in mind.

Any site improvement suggestions would be appreciated. Dave just updated the software and would like to give $10 to someone for finding a problem with the update.  We long to improve the site and make it easier to use. It’s Litmocracy fer gawd’s sake, help build it!

Have not heard from Prometheus and I hope that he is ok. Drop me a line bro’ and let us know things are OK in that bomb riddled insane part of the universe. If we break out and I get fundage I’m coming to see you. I want to see that mess for myself and prove they don’t hate me because I’m American and I don’t hate them and come back and report about it.

99 is doing fine. We have some nice gigs coming up and hope to get some footage for the MIA trailer. If we do I’ll figure some way to post a link here and on Litmock, and most everything else progresses.  I wrote a short piece of journalism in the news section. Check it out!

This is the type of thing we’re looking for. Frankly, we hate the man. Watching Hank Paulson break his arm patting his own back today on the great job the government has done fixing the economy made me sick. [That was on CNBC.  Alan Greenspan was a bit more honest a while later. —Dave] Uhm… I’m still paying ridiculous money for gas, still struggle to make it by, still exist weekly and I’m doing better than most. Watching the market being manipulated into false rallies on low volume has been particularly nauseating. These people will cause a crash later this year when there’s volume, and meantime make it “look” like things are good. Whatever. We can play that game too. There’s still a war. The GDP today, if you read the numbers, said trade was all we have working and, HELLO, the global economy is slowing down thanks to war and political chicanery. Yeesh.

I could do this for awhile but I’ll save it for the 99 gigs. Soon enough maybe you all get to see one! That’ll be fun.

Meantime there is this magazine. It is funded and will be print and online,and if it survives it will pay its writers. Good luck to it.

HTTP://WWW.MSMAG.INFO

Submit and tell them Litmocracy sent you.

Good luck,

Don

‹‹ July 20th, 2008      August 10th, 2008 ››