Some Networking Sites - Check Them Out!
Posted: 04 November 2008 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2006-07-29

Greetings all,

This thread is dedicated to some sites that have agreed to a networking partnership with Litmocracy. This means that they will post a link to Limocracy on their site and, in return, the link to their site will be posted on the Litmocracy home page.

I will be keeping a list of those sites here, and will edit this post as more sites agree to this arrangement. Check back often for new links.

I would also be very grateful for any suggestions of sites that could be added to the list. If you know of a writing site, or any other sites that would provide our users with great tools, or even any site that you think might lead to new users coming around here and join, please let me know by replying to this thread with a link to those sites. I will follow-up with the site owners and suggest a partnership between our sites.

Not every site will be interested in this idea, so it is possible that the sites you suggest don’t end up on the list. I will do my best to keep you guys in the loop as far as who has replied and what their answer is, as well as who is still pending, but if you haven’t heard back and are wondering, don’t hesitate to PM me.

I’ll also be grateful for your help in keeping these up to date - if you visit one of the sites in this list and realize that the link to Litmocracy is not on their site, please let me know. I will then follow-up with the site owner to figure out what’s happening.

Wanna help? See who I’m waiting for an answer on? It’s all here.

As I am just starting to contact potential sites, there is no list yet…stay tuned!

If you are a member of one of the sites in our networking list, welcome! Please feel free to use this forum to share with us a little something about your site, so that our members have a better idea of all it has to offer.

- Star

Signature 

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

‹‹ Virtual Book Tours      Composer wanted ››