yvette
Posted: 22 December 2008 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2008-12-22

I’m new here - found this site through another writing site.

Looks like an interesting place.  I look forward to reading, commenting, and seeing whatever else happens here.

(my official bio - might as well post it here wink)
Yvette Managan is a writer who works by day maintaining the chemical integrity of the Banana River.  At night, she acts as intermediary between the horses, hound-dogs and husband. She reads to remember, writes to forget and re-enacts the American War Between the States to teach others that war is never healthy. 

Her work has been seen in Static Motion, Twisted Tongue, Lyrica, Oysters and Chocolate, and The Linnet’s Wings, Killer Works, and soon in Polluto.

Posted: 22 December 2008 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2006-07-29

Hi stretch, and welcome to Litmocracy!

stretch - 22 December 2008 08:56 PM

I’m new here - found this site through another writing site.

Which site was it? Do you think there migth be a networking opportunity between Litmocracy and this site?

I look forward to reading your posts - have a look around, enjoy, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions smile

- Star

Signature 

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

Posted: 23 December 2008 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2008-12-22

I read a refernce to this site on a forum at writers dock.  Are you familiar with it?  I’m fairly new there, so do not know if they link.

Pleased to meet you though smile

‹‹ Jason J.R. Gaskell      David E. Oprava ››