Posted: 10 January 2010 05:35 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2006-05-11

I’m leaving this open for discussion.  What do you think?

(Click the post title to read the submission.)

Posted: 11 January 2010 05:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-01-11

Are these pictures of ghosts caught on film? Sefe or yourself with these ghostly pictures taken in reportedly haunted hotels by guests.
The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a popular destination for ghost hunters since it has long been reported to be haunted by a whole array of former passengers. The ship served as a military transport during World War II, so the spirits of sailors join the ghosts of well-healed guests on the luxury ocean liner turned hotel and attraction.
Opportunities for paranormal encounters on the ship range from the casual to the intense.

Posted: 18 January 2010 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-01-18
Rockstarbabu - 11 January 2010 09:48 AM

Are these pictures of ghosts caught on film? Sefe or yourself with these ghostly pictures taken in reportedly haunted hotels by guests.
The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a popular destination for ghost hunters since it has long been reported to be haunted by a whole array of former passengers. The ship served as a military transport during World War II, so the spirits of sailors join the ghosts of well-healed guests on the luxury ocean liner turned hotel and attraction.
Opportunities for paranormal encounters on the ship range from the casual to the intense.

ya i am agree with you suggestion i really impress to you ideas .

Posted: 22 January 2010 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-01-22

This is an awesome article. Very basic but extremely effective movements to build a great budy.