Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Auto Insurance Chat and Other Sleep Aids

Category: SEO
Please Register or Login to check out Auto Insurance Chat and Other Sleep Aids Back to Voting

• Love this one too - even if it isn’t extraordinarily informational - I found the information pretty basic (but, of course, if I was 16 maybe I would be clueless about glass coverage!).  Are these really SEO submissions though, or articles?  I’m confused.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/19  at  02:55 PM
  • These are SEO articles for websites that provide information via various articles about the particular subjects.  Both of these SEO articles were sold to a website developer some time ago.  That particular developer asked that the articles be somewhat humorous as well is providing some basic information.

I posted them here as examples of my SEO articles because I thought that’s what this section of Litmo was for.  Am I mistaken?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/19  at  08:45 PM
  • nope - you are definitely not mistaken - I’m just clueless:-)  It’s great to have a clear explanation of them though, it shows how impressively you were able to provide what they asked for.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/19  at  08:51 PM
  • cool smile Cool!  Thanks!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/20  at  11:04 AM
  • I need your job.  Please give it to me.  Obviously you have gotten so good at it that you don’t need it anymore.  It’s time you gave yourself a break.  I suggest a two week respite in Costa Rica for you, and a couple of weeks at your job, by me.  Just to try me out, like.

My work will be fresh and invigorating with an insouciant aftertaste, yet with low tones of lavender and freshly ground coffee.

Thanks for your attention, and looking forward to our interview.

• You can have it.  The money I made from those articles was enough to keep me in string cheese and juice boxes for about a day.

I don’t even know what insouciant means.  Is it contagious?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/23  at  08:20 PM
  • S: (adj) casual, insouciant, nonchalant (marked by blithe unconcern) “an ability to interest casual students”; “showed a casual disregard for cold weather”; “an utterly insouciant financial policy”; “an elegantly insouciant manner”; “drove his car with nonchalant abandon”; “was polite in a teasing nonchalant manner”

I wasn’t quite sure what it meant either although I have seen it applied to things… had to google it anyway in order to spell it.

If it’s all string cheese and juice boxes then I dunno.  I was given to understand there would be ham and commemorative plaques.

• I don’t know what “adj” means.  Is this a foreign language?  I mean, I can’t even pronounce “adj”.  Is the “d” silent?  Or the “a”?

Oh, there was commemorative plague, but my dentist removed it.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/24  at  10:17 AM
  • I can’t believe I am still reading about auto insurance.

I am looking forward to having a commemorative plaque installed.  I don’t know what a commemorative plague would be like.  Probably awful.  Plack?  Somebody look this up please.  sigh, I need dental work.

• Isn’t plaque something that causes tooth decay?  Do I WANT a commemorative plaque?

• Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >