Sunday, October 08, 2006

Portrait in Summer Colours

Category: Short Story
Please Register or Login to check out Portrait in Summer Colours Back to Voting

• A wonderful story with a classic touch! The flow, the ending - everything is perfectly woven…Congrats.

Dr George Karimalil

Posted by Dr George Karimalil  on  10/11  at  12:38 PM
  • red face How lovely of you to go to the trouble of telling me you enjoyed it. Thank you so much. Head in the clouds, now.

LWW

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  10/11  at  12:55 PM
  • Excellent! There is underlying tension throughout the whole story - one just “feels” something is bound to happen and when it does - it shocks you out of your mind! I’ll definitely read all your stories.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/03  at  04:38 PM
  • Intriguing story - seemed toward the end that the painting of the canvas was mirroring the telling of the story. But the ending seems more moralistic than realistic.

Posted by Mikael Covey  on  11/03  at  10:48 PM
  • Hi stokeycat
    thanks for comments.

##But the ending seems more moralistic than realistic.##

I didn’t mean the ending to be either - rather pose a spooky question about the power of the mind - did he paint it? or *something* alter it?
    gulp LOL
    LWW

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  11/04  at  06:01 AM
  • Like the picture of Dorian Grey (sp?), kinda…?

• Thanks for reading J

Yes, sort of. lol

- Maybe on day I’ll be as rich and famous the author of that - well, I can dream can’t I? :¬)

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  12/15  at  05:13 AM