Saturday, March 11, 2006

Proposal for putting together a litmocracy store…

Category: Suggestion Box
Please Register or Login to check out Proposal for putting together a litmocracy store… Back to Voting

• I’ve designed the bumper sticker.  I think the slogan can be improved.  If you can think of something better than ‘Bringing together writers and readers’, add a comment here.

We’ll vote on the comments and from time to time I’ll use the top ranked one to make another bumper sticker.  Whenever I do this, I’ll send one to the slogan’s creator.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  04/05  at  03:03 PM
  • Uhm…. I could be awarded as a throw in… buy a bumper sticker, get Don, the thing that wouldn’t leave kinda like Belushi… but playing video games and with a cell phone…

Posted by deminizer  on  04/12  at  05:53 PM
  • Do you really want to have us need to have a returns department? The first time you burped or whatever, they’d be shipping you home. And I dunno if I want a 15% restock fee on ya. raspberry

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  04/12  at  09:04 PM
  • FRIDGE MAGNETS!!!!!!!

• Oi, if you guys want him…I’ll throw in a martini, extra dirty, with 12 olives…AND A FRIDGE MAGNET! (Oh, and with cell phone and chewed up by the dog charger, free of charge)

Posted by StarLizard  on  05/06  at  12:11 AM
  • Julianyway, where did you ever find this necromantic post? For a second there I thought my voting had skipped a submission­.

Posted by StarLizard  on  05/06  at  12:14 AM
  • uhm…. HEY! I’ll have you know I’m worshiped in some pygmy nation as a god of disorganization or something. Can’t remember exactly what it was and I don’t remember where I put the stupid award notification letter anyway. Still, watch it, or I’ll sick eek-ookglock-click-ack-ack-ook, the 3 bone lip ringed pygmy voodoo queen of the tribe on the lot of you. She’s rather erudite, but has a mean streak nonetheless. Pffffff….

Posted by deminizer  on  05/09  at  02:36 PM