Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Satellite Radio - It’s Not Your Father’s Sputnik

Category: SEO
Please Register or Login to check out Satellite Radio - It’s Not Your Father’s Sputnik Back to Voting

• There was too many numberz and so when it said
    “Let’s lay megahertz and gigahertz aside for a moment” I wuz releeved but then it said “geosynchronous” and after that my wife got mad at me because I gess I sprayed somthing on the wal.

I liked your artilce but I am not alowed to have satelitte anymore.

Thnks

• Maybe a gramophone?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/19  at  02:32 AM
  • Plez stop riting to my hubband he is not alowed to tawlk to you peple anymore!!!

• Dr. Iwil,

i am very forry about my wive but she doesn’tr understnand bvout pysics and she thouggt I was havving an anewerism.  I thingk we shood just lie lowe 4 now but I will be in touch. I havew to go for a wak now.  by

• Perhaps a walk would be best.  And don’t forget to take your special pills.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/19  at  11:26 AM
  • Love your writing iwill, giving information while entertaining the average reader is a special talent - keep feeding my brain grin

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/19  at  02:51 PM
  • Hey Dave, how can we re-enter stuff that’s already been booted out or languishing for a year or more?  It seems to me that this ought to be a possibility. There are new readers etc.  and new ways to think about things, as time goes on.  I want to re-enter “The Wrong Side of the Road” in this context, but in general I know there’s lots of stuff in the archives that deserves a second look.