Monday, January 07, 2008

Sparrow Nests under a Bridge

Category: Photos
Please Register or Login to check out Sparrow Nests under a Bridge Back to Voting

• That’s a cool picture, but the lack of scale (I know how big a sparrow is, but there are no visual cues…) is disorienting… not necessarily a bad thing though.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  01/08  at  02:59 PM
  • I can’t see it. Is something wrong with my browser?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  01/18  at  12:12 PM
  • I think there is something wrong with you browser.  Can you put this URL in the address bar and get to the image that way?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  01/18  at  09:18 PM
  • Oh, very nice. I like the way the hard vertical lines of the bridge, light, and shadow are broken by the organic element of the nests.
    Thanks for the URL Dave.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  01/19  at  08:50 AM
  • Dave, Bent,

Thanks for your comments.  I would have liked to have a sparrow in the shot for scale, but they had abandoned them by the time I found them.

Posted by bosley  on  01/19  at  01:24 PM
  • Sorry, I can’t see any of the photos here. gulp Am very new and very green. Please help me appreciate your efforts.  wink

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  09/17  at  05:43 AM
  • The server that had the image on it is no longer available on the Inernet.  Bosley would have to edit his entry so we could still see it.  I’ll email him.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  09/17  at  01:17 PM
  • Many thanks, Dave. I would appreciate that.  grin

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  09/17  at  01:45 PM