Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thread story

Category: Suggestion Box
Please Register or Login to check out Thread story Back to Voting

• I’m in…. What? You lookin’ at me? I say we put it up for a vote on what to start with…Nordan starts it, as it is Nordan’s poetic torch to pass, then passes it through the mailbox system in Forum to the next person… Whomever Nordan chooses that is, & the next person chooses & posts & passes & so on…

Posted by deminizer  on  10/26  at  12:07 AM
  • Movies and music recognize the necessary subordination of the ego to one person’s or one group’s vision.

The reason you don’t see much literary collaboration is ego.

And the reason participatory stories don’t work out is ego.

Still, count me in.

Posted by Captain Vegetable  on  10/26  at  02:02 AM
  • Like the walking man stories?  I did this with two friends of mine for about three years.  Very funny stuff comes out, but I wouldn’t call it stories.  Maybe adventures in text?  I’m totally down with this though.  I’ll be after deminizer.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  10/26  at  02:17 AM
  • Okay, Deminizer. You’re up! And then you choose the next contributor.

Posted by Nordan  on  10/26  at  02:47 AM
  • I forgot to say. I put it up in forum under themes. Didn’t understand how to pass it through the mailbox.

Posted by Nordan  on  10/26  at  02:52 AM
  • i want to be a part of this toooo. It seems a good idea, it mite not turn out that great but its worth a shot and it will be fun:) Although im sure i cant write as good as the rest cuz i tend to make such stupid mistakes which is pretty ambarassing. anywayz i mite be able to add in 2 or 3 lines or maybe 10 or maybe thousand…...or maybe zillionnn.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  10/26  at  03:01 PM
  • Saleha, you might as well cut in front of Captain Veggie.  I’ve updated my post so that you’re next.  Cap’n can go after you.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  10/26  at  03:19 PM
  • I love this! I like the direction the story is heading. Brilliant stroke of genious to make Diego Pastorelli the lead character, Dave! This is so awesome. Feeling giddy.

Posted by Nordan  on  10/26  at  05:24 PM
  • Nordan, saleha, pick it up in the forum under themes with the walking man where I left off… We might get a couple of cool things from this…

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  10/26  at  06:12 PM
  • What are we gonna do when there’s 100 people waiting for their turn?  I guess I’ll have to start a few more thread stories… grin

Great suggestion, by the way, Nordan.

Dave.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  10/26  at  06:45 PM