Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Two birds, One stone

Category: Photos
Please Register or Login to check out Two birds, One stone Back to Voting

• “Add a comment
    Good comments often show up in Literal Translations.
    Please speak up if you’ve got an interesting perspective.
    What makes a good comment?”

HEY… THIS makes a good comment!

• Hhmmm…and would that be your comment in response to the photo?? grin  Maybe I should re-title it.  Road-Rage Bishop maybe?

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/06  at  02:59 PM
  • My problem with the current title is that I can’t see any birds.  Maybe I’m just thick.

wink

• Honestly, please point out the birds.  I’m literal, and stupid!

• And by the way, it’s not true.  Comments do NOT “often show up in Literal Translations”.

I can’t even think of a single time that I’ve seen a comment show up in Literal Translations.

The magazine itself is fine, it’s just that the hypothetical comments aren’t there.

HA!  Dave! Start including comments?  Stop saying yer going to?

(Heckler)

• The size kinda killed this one - there is one bird on his head and the other is his finger sticking up.  The second finger was vandalized at some point to make it look like he is flipping somebody off (is that the politically correct term?)

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/07  at  12:50 AM
  • Oh damn, really?  Can’t you enlarge it? It’s a fantastic picture anyway.

I’ve toasted what remained of my corneas and still can’t see any birds.  I just like the Stance of the Statue.

Cheers!  (I can’t see the keyboard, good thing I learned how to type in highschool…)

• The file is too large to upload it here, but you can see the bigger one on my Flickr page.

There are a lot of other pics there too, if you like photo browsing grin

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/07  at  01:17 AM
  • Omigod.

That’s great!

Picture has to be big enough to see the birds!

It was good even without that….

Way cheers!

• Thank you!

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  on  06/07  at  01:32 AM
  • Page 1 of 2 pages  1 2 >