‘ello
Posted: 17 December 2006 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2006-07-25

I was late in getting this done, but here it is.

Anthony R. Miller Sr.
I currently reside in Pensacola, FL but consider home to be wherever I feel comfortable.
I wrote often in high school, wining a short story contest my senior year, but lost interest in writing after graduation in 1990. The death of my father in 2005 served as a motivator for me to begin writing again.

For the past year I have attempted to set aside time each day to write. There are days where I know I won’t be able to write so I try to add extra writing time to other days to compensate.

I find it easiest to write about the things I see happening around me but often that doesn’t entertain me. I find my biggest challenge, and most fun, in writing about darker subjects.

While writing is something I do part time for now I would one day like to work as a writer full time. A writing goal I have set for myself is meet the requirements for memebership in the HWA.

Posted: 03 January 2007 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  343
Joined  2006-12-13

What is an HWA?

Posted: 03 January 2007 04:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2006-07-25

Horror Writer’s Association.

I would really like to take part in the mentor program one day. I’m always up for learning something.

Posted: 13 January 2007 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2006-07-29

the traveler,

please accept my apology for not welcoming you sooner. I’ve been pretty busy lately - but that’s no excuse, I should always find time for a fellow Stephen King fan smile

I find that significant life events often lead to some sort of creative behavior - be it writing, drawing, or anything else. I envy your dedication to making time for writing - and your ambition to make it an even bigger part of your life. I always cheer for those like you who truly honour their passion - maybe one day I’ll find the courage to do the same.

So write away traveler, and take us with you on your journey.

BOOYA! The beginning…?

Signature 

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

‹‹ A Good Hello...      Hello everyone ^_^ ››