KathrynLee
Posted: 16 March 2007 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-03-08

KathrynLee Williams is a fiery haired individual born in good old Charlottesville, Virginia. If you were wondering about her interesting name, it’s not quite real—it’s her pseudonym. Aside from constantly lying about her name, she has devised these fibs on paper, called stories, since she could remember. KathrynLee also dabbles in the fields of psychology, photography, and palmistry—and a slue of other seemingly pointless endeavors. But her life isn’t as dull as it seems, for currently she’s obsessing over completing her first novel. Aside from an indulgence in fantasy, she enjoys stories that push the periphery of what is societally acceptable.

Signature 

KathrynLee

Posted: 16 March 2007 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2006-07-29

Well, KathrynLee Williams certainly seems like a most interesting character. Being up front about lying is actually being half way to being thruthful. I think in fact that she may not be lying at all - pseudonyms so often become our better self…

By the way, StarLizard isn’t my real name, either wink

Good luck on the novel, and I’m looking forward to reading your posts.

Oh, and welcome to Litmocracy smile

Signature 

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Editing your stuff: Because an apostrophe is often all that stands between writers who know their shit and writers who know they’re shit.

‹‹ Julia Colterjohn blah blah!      Hiya! ››