Littlewhitewolf
Posted: 14 November 2007 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2006-08-14

Hi
You all know my work and I thank you for your interest - not to mention the votes.

I’m British and live in the wonderful county of Norfolk. I was born in Belfast. Northern Ireland. My Love of literature came from my mother, who was a great reader. I have been writing just over two years and learned a lot from on-line workshops.

I have a love of animals, that borders on the fanatical and have always had a dog, usually a German Shepherd. I’ve a son and an adopted daughter, both living away from home - which allows me the leisure of writing. My son sometimes raises his eyebrows at the stories I write- I expect he still sees me in the role of a mom and can’t believe I have all this stuff going on in my head.

In the past two years I’ve had about forty short stories published and have now turned my attention [such as it is] to writing a book. Hard going!

Recently most of my short stories have been posted on Limocracy, I love the freedom to write what I like and not have to conform to an editors formula.

A lot of the stories are a little naughty, I expect that’s because I think sex is over-rated and see the funny side of it. I like to write humour - hard market to find an outlet - and horror - very popular, which must say something about the world. lol.

That’s about it I think - if I ever finish the book - all the nitty-gritty of my life will be laid bare. Whoops, perhaps I’ll use a pseudonym and spare the family blushes.

LWW

I think Dave is doing a grreat job and thank him for his hard work

[Added By Dave, in case your curious.  This is LWW’s bio from the magazine:]
Born and educated in Belfast, Maureen Wilkinson left school at fourteen, married at sixteen and relocated to Norfolk in the United Kingdom. She has one son, grown and living away from home.  It’s when walking her German shepherd her mind travels its own strange paths. She has been told she has a warped sense of humour. She says that’s because she likes to hang naked by her toes in a tree and frighten the motorists.
If you would like to discuss anything to do with writing, email her at Maureen .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Posted: 27 January 2008 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  635
Joined  2005-08-30

Hi LWW,

I just noticed this and realized that I didn’t use it in the Author Section.  I don’t know if that’s because I overlooked it or because you sent me one specifically for the magazine.  I’m going through the Intro forum looking for examples of bios.  Did you want to use this from now on?  If you’ve received your copy of issue 8, you’ll see what’s in there now.

Thanks,
Dave.

Posted: 27 January 2008 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2006-08-14

Thanks Dave, I did recieve the December issue. The bio in there is fine. I only wrote this for the forum in case anyone is interested to know a little more smile
LWW

‹‹ intro      Hello, new faces and old ››