Robin in da house.
Posted: 01 December 2007 12:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2007-11-29

Hi, my name’s Robin. I posted one piece a few days ago but I can’t figure out how to post another.

Edit: I just learned that one of my pieces will be in the print mag and they need a bio. So here’s what I hope they will use:

Robin Reed lives in Los Angeles in a tiny apartment with two cats. She writes humor and horror, and not much in between.
Robin hopes that someday the blue fairy will arrive and make her a real writer who doesn’t have to do crappy day jobs to
survive.

Dave: Yes, use my real name.

By the way, how often is Literal Translations published?

Posted: 01 December 2007 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-11-29

Well, it worked this morning. Hi everyone!

Posted: 01 December 2007 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  635
Joined  2005-08-30

On the front page (or “the workshop”) one of the boxes at the top should say “Post” and when you hold the mouse over it, it should present a list of the categories to which you can post, or else an explanation of conditions that need to be filled (like voting).  If this doesn’t happen, can you send me a screenshot?  If the explanation shows up but doesn’t make sense to you, can you send me questions about it so I can make it more understandable?

Also, I’m building the Help section (always), so if there are things you could use some help on, it would be great to add your questions.

I see that you got it to work this morning (I started writing this before you posted your last story).

Thanks!
Dave.

Posted: 01 December 2007 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-11-29

It worked just the way you said. Maybe I didn’t have enough points when I tried it last night.

‹‹ Hello from Bosley      Hello! ››